• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sword in the Stone pin

i-love-disney

Gotta ♥ the moose
How often is everyone getting the magic pin today??? I have had about 4 in the last 30mins which I'm very proud of :goodvibes . However I haven't got that Casey Jr. pin yet :( . Anyone else getting lots of magic???

I have ride the dark rides for about 25 times now and I havent got any sword in the stone single use magic pin yet... What is happenning here?:lmao:

I don't often get magic pin but I sure want one (not the single use ones)

But now I am in need (you could say that I want it bad) of turn into bat magic pin. does anyone know how to get one or.. for trade?
And how to get the other magicpin like the snowman pin and teleport magicpin?

I have ride the dark rides for about 25 times now and I havent got any sword in the stone single use magic pin yet... What is happenning here?:lmao:

I don't often get magic pin but I sure want one (not the single use ones)

But now I am in need (you could say that I want it bad) of turn into bat magic pin. does anyone know how to get one or.. for trade?
And how to get the other magicpin like the snowman pin and teleport magicpin?
The turn into bat magic was on sale last halloween in the emporium for 10,000 for the proper pin or 500 credits (?) for a single use. The snowman pin was sold last Christmas for 5,000 credits for the proper pin and 200 credits (?) for the single use pin. Finally, the teleportation magic was a prize for the tommorrowland in-park quest which I have a feeling, they've stopped doing it now :(

After 3 hours I got 6 magic pins...which makes my total for trying for Casey pin at 85. On pull 84 I finally got a Casey pin!!!

The turn into bat magic was on sale last halloween in the emporium for 10,000 for the proper pin or 500 credits (?) for a single use. The snowman pin was sold last Christmas for 5,000 credits for the proper pin and 200 credits (?) for the single use pin. Finally, the teleportation magic was a prize for the tommorrowland in-park quest which I have a feeling, they've stopped doing it now :(

I thought the snowman magic was 2000? lol, time to check the DIS guide!

Edit: Snowman Magic Pin (X/D2000). aka 2,000 credits.

Over the ride a thon weekend I rode 250 times and got 25 sword pins, of which one was a Casey Jr :cheer2:

That averages out to a sword in stone every tenth ride. I got Casey on my third try at the sword. I don't know what the odds are on that :confused3

I thought the snowman magic was 2000? lol, time to check the DIS guide!

Edit: Snowman Magic Pin (X/D2000). aka 2,000 credits.

Snowman magic came out at the same time as the river ride pieces in 2005. At that time, they were sold for 2,000 credits. In late 2006, they were rereleased. The second time, they cost 5,000 credits.

How often is everyone getting the magic pin today??? I have had about 4 in the last 30mins which I'm very proud of :goodvibes . However I haven't got that Casey Jr. pin yet :( . Anyone else getting lots of magic???

OMG, you are riding the dark rides today after riding them all weekend?
No me brother. I've had enough for this week. LOL

Over the ride a thon weekend I rode 250 times and got 25 sword pins, of which one was a Casey Jr :cheer2:

That averages out to a sword in stone every tenth ride. I got Casey on my third try at the sword. I don't know what the odds are on that :confused3

You had better luck than me. I also got about 25 sword pins this weekend. Unfortunately, I was too weak from riding all day to pull out the sword. :confused3

for me, this past weekend, for the dark ride a thon, on saturday i rode it and i got a sword pin the first time, and on sunday when i rode it i got another one the first time>??? confusion, is vk giving me the pins now after all the tries i had???

I rode a total of 300x this weekend and got a whole 28 magic pins and managed to put the sword out 1x and that was this morning (yesterdays magic). This evening I started riding and I've gotten 5 magic pins in the last 45min.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter