Switching programs

IWasBornToLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a good Wednesday and a good recruiting season!

I was accepted February 28th as an Attractions CM for the Fall program. Fall and Attractions were both my top choice so I feel extremely blessed to have this opportunity.

The main reason I applied for Fall is because I thought I would be part of a company over the summer and didn't want to not apply because I was in FA or anything. Well, some things have happened and I am not going to be a part of this summer company.

My question is about Fall participants getting moved to FA. I feel like in my seven years of researching this program that I have seen this happen. But I can't remember if it was just something that Disney decided to offer later because of openings in the FA program or if the participant(s) requested to switch programs. If anyone has any, and I mean any, information on this topic I would love to hear it!

I'm not 100% sold on switching to FA if it is possible, but I would just like to be in the know and not caught off guard about anything or be misinformed.

Thank you in advance! Have a magical day!pixiedust:

You can't switch programs. You can call and ask but, I heard they will tell you apply again next semester. Also, I'm assuming you already paid your fees which will suck to lose that $300.

I have heard of people applying for Fall, then being offered FA - or being offered Fall and later being offered FA because of increased need over the summer, etc.

This doesn't happen very often, because FA and SA overlap during the summer - but it could. Your best bet is to call casting and ask if there is any available room to extend into FA. They might be able to move up your arrival date, but they will more likely just advise you to extend your program past January if you would like to stay longer. Still, there is no harm in asking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter