Switching hotels mid stay and luggage

cndncruiz

Mouseketeer
Hello helpful people... :cheer2:

We are planning a trip to WDW in December and I am wanting to surprise my family with changing from the All Star Movies to AKl mid stay in a Savannah view room. My DS and DH are sports fanatics and my DD, well I think she was a lion in her last life. She lives, breathes and sleeps Lion King and has since she was 3 so she is going to love AKL (She loves, loves, loves animals)

Is it possible to have the All Star Movies Resort transfer our luggage to AKL or do we transport it?

I was thinking maybe they could go off and do something and I could get the luggage organized and then mid day when we go back for our rest, take them to the AKL and say, "this is where we will be staying for the rest of our trip!"

What do you think? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This will be our first trip to Walt Disney World. We consist of myself, DH, DS (10) and DD(7).

Thanks a bunch! :wave2:

Yes they will move it for you depending on when and how fast you want it moved .They will come to your room and have it transfered or just take it down to them to transfer.I would talk to them (bell services) when you check-in to ASMo and ask them the easies way to go and keep your surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter