Switching from Disney Visa to Disney Premier?

Just got the premier card and my annual fee was immediately put on the card too. I was hoping it would be at the end of a year but will get the $200 credit soon

Sorry for posting in old thread, but cannot find info specific to my question. I am sure some can help who have been down this road

I have a chase sapphire i got last year, never applied for disney card in my life.

I am looking to apply for Disney Premier Card to get 200 back through disney

My question is if I add my wife as authorized user and get her a card as well and she spends 500 will she also
receive the 200 ?

Thanks

Sorry for posting in old thread, but cannot find info specific to my question. I am sure some can help who have been down this road

I have a chase sapphire i got last year, never applied for disney card in my life.

I am looking to apply for Disney Premier Card to get 200 back through disney

My question is if I add my wife as authorized user and get her a card as well and she spends 500 will she also
receive the 200 ?

Thanks

An authorized user on your account is only charging to the same account (yours) and therefore it's only one offer of $200 per account, not per user. If your wife applies and gets her OWN card account through the promotion, then yes she would qualify for the $200. You would need to spend $500 on each account to get the $200 for each account.

Upgrading depends on how many rewards points you get vs the annual fee. After several years of debating, we just upgraded to the premier card and received $50 Dream dollars. We also have finally reached the point where the rewards points finally outweigh the cost of the annual fee. I have never paid a fee for a credit card so that is what held me back on getting the premier card. So far, we have accrued way more points that I expected.

I upgraded to the Premier card last year as well and I am surprised at how much quicker the Disney Rewards accumulate. I debated for a long time about switching, too, because it is the only card I have that has an annual fee. However, I am benefitting WAY more from the Premier card than when I had the standard one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter