Switching from CBR to POP

ScoobySMC

Hold the ship captain, I yonder see a ship!!!!
Im planning a trip in August for 7 nights 8 days. We were booked at CBR for FD for 1900 with parkhoppers and water parks. Well i was crunching some numbers and im thinking we can book POP for the same time with regular dining upgrade, and park hoppers with water parks for 1460.:banana: Im just worried we wont like pop. It is only me and my 7yo sister. I know she wont care because she will be at Disney. My main thing is the noise I have heard it can get extremely noisey at night time? Is there any pop lovers out there that can reassure me this switch is a good thing? :confused3

I think some buildings are louder than others at Pop, at least that is what I have been told. My wife and I stayed at CBR on our honeymoon in 2005, then Pop in 2006 to save some money. Pop was MUCH noisier. I actually had a hard time sleeping. I resorted to wearing my headphones to bed. I couldn't believe how noisy it was. We liked the actual resort though, the one bus stop and ESPECIALLY the food court, but it was loud.

Having been to both I think your sister would prefer POP over CBR. We've stayed at both. CBR with just my husband and POP w/ the kids and the kids LOVED POP. We were just there in April during Spring vacation and we were located in the 60's builiding, 4th floor towards the back and had no issues with noise what-so-ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter