Switching a 2 TS for 1 TS

Tikitoi

DIS Veteran
Since we are already doing a 2 TS on this trip at Narcoossees, we may be cancelling the one at Yachtsman. The reason for this is because no one wants to do 2 "dress code" restaurants on this trip. So, we are trying to decide between: 50's Prime Time, Cap N Jacks, Liberty Tree? Of those what sounds good? Or any other ideas? Thanks. popcorn::

Not sure when your trip is, but you may not get to decide, ADR availability will likely do it for you. Call as soon as you can!

Glad to see you're keeping Narcoossee's, best meal of our trip!

I like Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner....it is a character meal and fun family style. I have not done it for lunch and usually do not eat in the MK, I prefer to do most of my dining at Epcot or DTD...

You're so right. I called this morning and was able to get a dinner at 50's and a lunch at LTT, which was fine because I believe there are more choices for lunch. Thanks. 8 more days! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter