Switch from Poly concierge to WL concierge for 1 night???

AmyM

<font color=blue>Things sometimes get better the s
I am trying to finalize our plans for our October trip. We are staying 3 nights at Poly con. on DVC points, we have one night in the middle up in the air, and 5 nights at BWV in a 1BR. I am paying cash for the one night in the middle. To stay Poly concierge would cost about $250 more for the one night than switching to WL concierge for that one night.

My family LOVES Poly concierge and I'm not sure I want to switch for one night....but $250?!?!?

Any thoughts? Would we be disappointed in WL concierge? We love the monorail, seeing the castle out our window, the pool, and the feel of the Poly.

If you stay anywhere for one night you are pretty much only going to be there from mid-afternoon when you check-in until check-out the next morning. This won't give you much chance to take advantage of the concierge features.
I've taken trips where I moved to a different resort just for the last day. It was a nice way to check out a resort with a small commitment of time. But it felt like I really only got half a day there, considering the time spent packing, arranging for luggage transportation, checking-out of the previous resort and checking into the new resort. Considering that you are already splitting time between the Polynesian and BWV, I think it would be a real hassle.
If I was going to do it at all, I think I'd get a less expensive room at WL to save more $ since there'd be so little time to take advantage of the concierge features. I wish some discount code would come out to make it more affordable for you to add an extra day at either the Polynesian or BWV. Good luck!

Thanks Stitches...I'm doing the AP code watch with everyone else :rolleyes1

A one day jump isn't worth the time and inconvenience of changing your room. Checkout and Checkin have a difference of some four hours and they are not committed to having the room ready at 3:00PM. Then it takes time for the luggage to arrive. It's worth the money to not have to worry about all the garbage that can happen for just a few hours in a different room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter