Swiss doomsday machine in August?

oh...it's too early for this smart stuff. my stomach is starting to hurt.

Ok folks, I need some help here.

I did not major in physics nor math in college ( in fact I have to get naked to count to 21) so can someone explain to me what the hell this thing is and/or is supposed to do?

:rotfl2: Good one drake! :rotfl2:

Ok folks, I need some help here.

I did not major in physics nor math in college ( in fact I have to get naked to count to 21) so can someone explain to me what the hell this thing is and/or is supposed to do?

We soooo need a "spit take" smiley on these boards! :lmao:

What this machine is designed to do is to create the one missing piece of the puzzle in our current theory of how matter and energy interact. Oversimplification, but I think accurate.

What will this allow? Time will tell, but I'd bet stroller prices won't come down. :laughing:

What this machine is designed to do is to create the one missing piece of the puzzle in our current theory of how matter and energy interact. Oversimplification, but I think accurate.

What will this allow? Time will tell, but I'd bet stroller prices won't come down. :laughing:

Thanks for the info.

As long as it doesn't send out any rays,signals or beams that will hit me and make me only be able to count to 20 while naked, I feel safe and don't see what the issue is.

Thanks for the info.

As long as it doesn't send out any rays,signals or beams that will hit me and make me only be able to count to 20 while naked, I feel safe and don't see what the issue is.

FYI - you made my Gf spit orange juice through her nose with the "naked to count to 21" thing. She has to be naked to count to 22... :lmao:

LOL! That's a great way of putting it, Jason/Kim!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter