• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swimsuits at Aquatica

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
I'm going with my niece. I'm not sure if I can trust that she will cover my back in sunscreen properly. I was planning on either buying a rash guard or making one. Will there be any slides that won't allow rash guards?

I also saw that we can't wear zippers or snaps on the body slides (is that all of the slides or just a small portion). I haven't been to any water parks in a long time so not sure on that. I just bought new swimsuits last year and barely used them. One is a tankini and shorts (with zipper and snap) and a full piece swimsuit.

I would prefer to wear a two piece especially if I'm wearing a rash guard. I suppose I could make bottoms to go with the rash guard if needed.

I went ahead and bought some swimsuit fabric to make a rash guard. Sounds like I need to make bottoms or wear the one piece swimsuit.

I wear a tankini top for support, men's swim trunks to eliminate wedgie issues and a rash guard that I purchased at a low price from Sam's Club. I also wear a hat, sunglasses and wave walkers in the lazy river and store them in the racks by the waterslides before I go on those rides. I have never gotten a sunburn. A sunburned back is painful, but a sunburned scalp can be worse.

Forgot about hat, I do have one that has one of those lace clasps that will make it stay on my head (under chin strap). The problem is the swim shorts I bought have a zipper. I guess I will have fun making a rashguard and some shorts.

I agree about Lands End. I always buy a tankini top and bottoms from them, then get a coordinating rash guard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter