Swimming with the dolphins

mom0104

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried the swim with the dolphins through dophin encounters in Nassau? I want to more than a meet and greet. Did you have any problems getting their from the cruise ship?

My wife has done the Dolphin Encounter there twice. It is no prblem getting there. You take a cab to the ferry terminal and ferry over to Blue Lagoon. After the program was over the ferry dropped them off at the ship terminal.

Bill

yes she loved it. She didnt do the swim though, just the encounter. She did it the first year with my son and we went on another cruise that stopped in Nassau with friends and they wanted to do it. They went to the encounter and the guys went to Breezes.
rmdolp1.jpg

Bill

My daughter, her friend & I just did the swim on 2/26/07. We enjoyed it very much. But don't forget to take the cab to the water ferry (we were not told by Dolphin Encounters to do this and we barely made the water ferry) The trainers were great as well as the swim itself. Unfortunately I would not reccomend the photo album. I ordered it but when I saw the photos I told them no way was I buying it. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter