Swimming in March?

i don't think it will be too cold, but in our family the kids swim no matter how freezing it is! they used the pools quite frequently during our december trip.

I think it will be okay for my kids for sure. It is me that is funny about being cold! lol Thanks

Depending on where you are from, it may not be too cold to swim in March:)

In the many times I have been to Disney World in March, only 1 time (I think it was in 1996) it was chilly enough not to wear shorts, so we didn't swim, now every other time we have always gone swimming.

My kids swim in the pools anytime! In the winter they dont even feel very cold to me so im 90% sure they are heated. Defiantly bring your suits! :)

The pools are heated but only slightly. We went in early March about 5 years ago, and while we did get in the pool one afternoon, it was freezing. We only stayed in the pool for about 15-20 min. We didn't go back any other day.

It also just depends sometimes. We were there in early March two years ago and spent several days in the water and it was warm and sunny everyday we were there.. We were there in December of 03 and froze our tails off. We were there in Dec of 11 and went swimming and it was beautiful and 80 something everyday. We were there last October and spent a beautiful day at the pool and the next day I wore three sweashirts to the parks. Bring your suits and watch the weather reports.

Have a great trip.

We did last year in Disney in March, in fact, the pool at the Poly was my kids favorite attraction...

How accurate do you think a 15 day forecast is??? Wah, scheduled to be in the LOW 60's when we are there in less than 2 weeks! We're there early march 2011 and it was 70 at most. Brrrr mornings. And rain. Was hoping to be warm!

We were there a few weeks ago and it was in the 80s. This week friends are going and it's in the 60s. (we went this week last year and it was high 70s). February is unpredictable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter