• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swim with the Dolphins in Blue Lagoon - 1:30 Schedule Enough Time to go Back to Ship?

my3m

DIS Veteran
I am about to confirm my reservation and I just want to find out if 1:30 sched is okay and have enough time to get to ship to see the 6:30 show.

What time does the ship leaves Nassau?

It's about 45 minutes boat ride to Blue Lagoon. And vice versa.

If I were you, I'd schedule an earlier one.

My3M...
I was in the same "boat". Literally, I think we are on the same cruise, 10-17?? They wanted to give me a 1pm slot for the encounter and I figured 3-4 hrs for it gives me NO time to get back to the ship and get ready for dinner. They couldn't give me an earlier time so I never confirmed. We opted for a room at the Comfort Suites and just spend the day at the aquarium and pools.

I called Dolphin Encounter directly and they told me that we will be back in Paradise Island by 4:30 and that from there it will only take us 15 mins to the ship.
So I just booked our Dolphin Swim. Cant wait

We did that same time when we went in November last year. It all worked out fine. A bit rushed, but no big deal -- it is a total thrill!!! Give Jake and the Fatman kisses from the Farmer girls!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter