swim vests at the water parks?

Daynab

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if swim vests were allowed at TL? I would feel much better about going if could bring my 4 y/o DD swim vest. Also is there enough there for her to have a good time, she is actually a pretty good swimmer but she is a little timid when it comes to trying new things.

Thanks, Dayna

:hourglass I'm counting down the days, only 1 week to go!!!! :jumping1:

Hi Daynab! Each of the water parks will supply you with a free life vest. However, they do not allow you to bring your own. My son used the life vests when he was a tot and they are really comfortable and boyant.

There is plenty to keep her occupied. 4 year olds tend to be happy when they have a bit of water to splash in, and in the case of Typhoon Lagoon, she will have wonderful child-sized slides, soft climbing structures, squirt cannons, and the run-off area of the wave pool. Then there's the family raft ride, the lazy river, the small waves at the front of the wave pool.............! My son has loved TL since he was 2 1/2.

Thanks Cleo, for the info. Do you have to be staying at a WDW resort to get the free life vest? We are staying off site this year. Can I rent one in that case? It is good to know I can't bring my own. I would hate to have brought it only to be turned down.

It sounds like my whole family will love this place.

Thanks again,
Dayna

You don't have to be staying on site, you only need admission to the water park. You may want to bring her life vest with you anyway, in case you want to swim at your resort pool.

We love the water parks. They're a great way to keep the kiddies from spending the whole trip saying, 'Can we go back to the hotel and swim in the pool?'. ;)

Thanks again for the the great advice. These boards are full of invaluable inforamtion. I have learned so much.

:hourglass
1 week till Disney!!!!

Dayna :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter