SWGE access with resort booking

explorer06

Mouseketeer
Question. Just booked tonight at DHL for a stay between June 21st and 25th. Will I get a SWGE reservation even if I’m staying past the 23rd? And does one get the reservation email right away after booking or does it take a while? Gotta do anything to get it? Thanks. Any info appreciated.

My understanding is yes you should still get a SWGE reservation but it may take a few days to receive the email. I would call the SWGE reservation number today since reservations are opening tomorrow to the general public and likely most slots will be filled then. I believe that number is 1-888-854-3104.

My understanding is yes you should still get a SWGE reservation but it may take a few days to receive the email. I would call the SWGE reservation number today since reservations are opening tomorrow to the general public and likely most slots will be filled then. I believe that number is 1-888-854-3104.

Thanks. That’s helpful. I will call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter