Sweet Tomatoes

dennise

DIS Veteran
Whic newspaper carried the couponn for Sweet Tomatoes restaurant? Can it be found and printed online? We always eat there at least once on our vacation,but we never seem to be there on a sunday to get the coupons fromthe paper. Would never have found this place if it hadn't been for all the info I get from this board. Thanks

You might check your local bookstore before you leave town. Most larger ones carry newspapers for the major cities such as Orlando. You might need to phone them to determine exactly what day they get the Sunday edition.

Sheila

Matt Wilhite is a manager at Sweet Tomatoes in Orlando and is a member of the Dis! He said if you come in and ask for him, and he is working, he will give you 15% off of your meal. I went there and he is a really nice guy and gives you the discount with no problems! All of the employees there know about the Dis! :smooth:

Where is the Sweet Tomatoes in Orlando?...we go down there alot and I'd like to go!
Thanks
HC

Big V said:
Matt Wilhite is a manager at Sweet Tomatoes in Orlando and is a member of the Dis! He said if you come in and ask for him, and he is working, he will give you 15% off of your meal. I went there and he is a really nice guy and gives you the discount with no problems! All of the employees there know about the Dis! :smooth:

Which location?
The one near Belz or the other location?

Cindy B said:
Which location?
The one near Belz or the other location?
The one near Belz on the corner of Kirkman and International Drive. I didn't know there were any other Sweet Tomatoes in the area.

I've seen this restaurant but never tried it. Can anyone give me a rundown on it is? Thanks!!

Checked out their menu. Is there a salad bar too or just order from the menu? It sounds really yummie!!

I posted this the other day but if you join "Club Veg" on the Sweet Tomatoes website they'll send an e-mail for 15% off your meal (up to 4 people). But its only good for two weeks so don't sign up until its close to when you are going to visit. We received this e-mail after signing up so I assume everyone would.

SAWYERMAW1 said:
Checked out their menu. Is there a salad bar too or just order from the menu? It sounds really yummie!!

I've never been there yet, but from what I have read, I think the whole place is a salad bar type place. Even the soups and pastas are on "bar". So there is a soup bar, pasta bar, etc. I don't think you order anything off of a menu.

Maggie

one huge salad bar that you load up on before you pay
then a soup bar (wonderful soups)
baked potatoe, pasta, bread, pizza (sorta) bar
and even a desert/fruit bar
everything for one price except the drinks

Ate there again 4/23. Alas no broccoli slaw that day! But even cynical DS24 said it was one of his favorite meals -- his first time.

dgaston said:
Ate there again 4/23. Alas no broccoli slaw that day! But even cynical DS24 said it was one of his favorite meals -- his first time.
I LOVE the broccoli slaw! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter