Sweet 16 rides while in the World

dizneygurl97

Earning My Ears
I will be celebrating my SWEET 16 in the world, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what rides are a must. Besides the big thunder, and TSM, all of those. What is a hidden ride that you must do while at the world? Mine is Living with the Land!:cool1:

Ride anything and everything you possibly can!

Yes, I'm that Disney fan who loves the WEDWay People Mover as much as Expedition Everest...

Ride anything and everything you possibly can!

Yes, I'm that Disney fan who loves the WEDWay People Mover as much as Expedition Everest...

Ditto!
We rode the people mover over three times on our last trip-one which space mountain was down and we saw the track with the lights on! :)
Anyway, I really like Carousel of Progress. Catchy song :)

Ditto!
We rode the people mover over three times on our last trip-one which space mountain was down and we saw the track with the lights on! :)
Anyway, I really like Carousel of Progress. Catchy song :)

I've always wanted to see SM with the lights on! And COP is amazing, it makes me sad when there's barely anyone in there because it's perfect.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with people mover! You can get some great shots of the park on that thing!! It might be a ride people make fun of, but I like it also!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with people mover! You can get some great shots of the park on that thing!! It might be a ride people make fun of, but I like it also!

I love it! I went on it like four times in a row before! And we say hi to people when they go up the hill on space mountain!! It's so relaxing and it's a good break for us!

I also love living with the land and the people mover! Figment is a must for me! =)

My family uses the TouringPlans.com touring plans and hits absolutely every ride possible. Most of the time we actually are able to do everything. This year we didn't realize Indiana Jones closed early at DHS and missed the American Idol experience too but I was okay with that because I got to ride Rockin Rollercoaster (my favorite ride) 7 times. :cool1:

I have hard of figment, but never been on it. I have been 5 times and this year will be my sixth. Would that make me not riding it a Disney sin? :rotfl2:

I looked it up on the on the Internet, and I saw where it makes a smell? Is the smell bad? Because in 2011 me and DM rode SGE and I was sick for 3 days with the chili dog smell in my nose. :sick:

I looked it up on the on the Internet, and I saw where it makes a smell? Is the smell bad? Because in 2011 me and DM rode SGE and I was sick for 3 days with the chili dog smell in my nose. :sick:

For Figment? It's nowhere near as extreme as Stitch!

Thank goodness. That was a terrible 3 days.

And thanks! What does it do exactly and what is it??!

So the ride is all about the 5 senses and you go into the smell lab for one part. Figment pulls a lever and there's these screens that flip all these options and you "win" the smell of a skunk. However it's so mild it's nothing like it really smells in real life, and it's more to be funny than it is to gross you out like in Stitch! The scene is even incorporated into the song, haha. "That's how you tell a skunk is not a rose!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter