Sweet 16 on Fantasy?

disneyanney

<font color=royalblue>"Happiness can be found, eve
We are planning a 7-day cruise on the Fantasy next spring not long after my 16th birthday, which we are planning to celebrate on the ship. Is there anything they do special for that sort of thing, or anything my family could do to celebrate?

I don't know much about it but i celebrated my daughters birthday on sweet sixteen venue nj and they gave best service and made my daughters birthday more special.

For my 12th bday a year and a half ago I went to Disney World a week before my bday and at DIsney WOrld they did a lot of things that made my day more special! I bet they would do something great for your Sweet 16! If you go on disneycruiselines.com and book your cruise, then it will say "Are you celebrating any occasion?" and there is a birthday option! I bet they would do anything to make your day special as can be!

Thanks! I've been on a few cruises in the past, but have never celebrated anything really.
I finally figured out the dates between my birthday and our cruise, and it looks like we set sail 3-4 weeks after. Does that sound like too long after to be celebrating, or does it not matter?

I just had my 16th birthday on the 7-night Fantasy Cruise over the summer... And it was phenomenal! I was treated like a princess the entire time, and was given cake every night as a celebration. They also give you a small button like the ones at the park, but this one is designed like a little porthole and it's absolutely adorable. I had so much fun on that cruise and I hope you have just as much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter