• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sweet 16 in Disney December 2012....HELP!!!!!

I don't really have any advice for your "Sweet 16", but I am so excited because I am also taking my dd who is also going to celebrate her "Sweet 16" at Disney!! We were also there for her 13th Birthday, so it has become a 'traditions' of sorts. lol Sounds like no matter what you do you will have your dream birthday! pixiedust:

Your party sounds like it will be really fun. I wouldn't worry too much about clashing the themes bc it's Disney and you should just enjoy the fact that your doing something really exciting and fun. Don't stress about it. I think the cake sounds really awesome. I don't know what the room looks like so i don't really have any decorating idea :( maybe if you put a pic of it up or something, i can help. Also, if you don't mind me asking what was the price of the Ariel room and what were the prices of some of the things in the park?

I don't really have any advice for your "Sweet 16", but I am so excited because I am also taking my dd who is also going to celebrate her "Sweet 16" at Disney!! We were also there for her 13th Birthday, so it has become a 'traditions' of sorts. lol Sounds like no matter what you do you will have your dream birthday! pixiedust:
thanks! Your right. I'm sure no matter how things turn out I'll love it and it'll be something I never forget :D have fun with your trip! I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Your party sounds like it will be really fun. I wouldn't worry too much about clashing the themes bc it's Disney and you should just enjoy the fact that your doing something really exciting and fun. Don't stress about it. I think the cake sounds really awesome. I don't know what the room looks like so i don't really have any decorating idea :( maybe if you put a pic of it up or something, i can help. Also, if you don't mind me asking what was the price of the Ariel room and what were the prices of some of the things in the park?
thank you! The food/beverage minimum for Ariel's was 1,500. It didnt have a venue fee because it wasn't directly IN the parks but any venue in the park does because you have to close that part of the park. For the venues I looked at, the venue fees in the parks ranged from 300 to 2,000 and that didn't include f/b fees. For example, Theater of the Stars had a 2,000 venue fee and a 3,000 food/beverage minimum. It was way too expensive for us, but it was incredibly beautiful! The Hollywood Hideaway was pretty inexpensive (for the parks). It had a 300 venue fee and a 1,000 food/beverage minimum...umm I can't really remember all of the venues but i think the lowest food/beverage minimum was 1,000 but most ranged from 1,500 to 4,000. I guess it really depends on the venue but the venues in the parks are definitely on the higher range than the venues in the resorts. The specific venues we looked at were American Adventure Rotunda, Bistro de Paris, Wonders Lounge, and the Seven Seas Salon...I hope this helps! I'll try and post some pictures of Ariel's but if you can't think of anything its no big deal! I'm sure my party planner with help me with it :D

kd3xx said:
thank you! The food/beverage minimum for Ariel's was 1,500. It didnt have a venue fee because it wasn't directly IN the parks but any venue in the park does because you have to close that part of the park. For the venues I looked at, the venue fees in the parks ranged from 300 to 2,000 and that didn't include f/b fees. For example, Theater of the Stars had a 2,000 venue fee and a 3,000 food/beverage minimum. It was way too expensive for us, but it was incredibly beautiful! The Hollywood Hideaway was pretty inexpensive (for the parks). It had a 300 venue fee and a 1,000 food/beverage minimum...umm I can't really remember all of the venues but i think the lowest food/beverage minimum was 1,000 but most ranged from 1,500 to 4,000. I guess it really depends on the venue but the venues in the parks are definitely on the higher range than the venues in the resorts. The specific venues we looked at were American Adventure Rotunda, Bistro de Paris, Wonders Lounge, and the Seven Seas Salon...I hope this helps! I'll try and post some pictures of Ariel's but if you can't think of anything its no big deal! I'm sure my party planner with help me with it :D

Great! Thank you so much :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter