• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SWEEPSTAKES!!! 2014 Family Time Resolutions - WIN A VACATION A DAY

I posted on the other thread... then saw this one...

I WON! We get to go to WDW!! YAY!!!

Good luck to everyone!! pixiedust:

I've seen this happen a lot. I think it has something to do with whether your email is html or plain text. I guess it could be a typo and they meant to put the number 1 and then another number...but if there was a space between the two I'd think it was meant to be a smiley face emoticon that didn't come through just because I've had that happen to me a lot.

I was thinking the same thing!! Maybe they notified people in batches (January 1 and 17 are the only dates we've been given right? That's a bog batch though) or maybe you're right that the winner from January 1 never got back in touch with them or got disqualified or something?? :confused3

Just so very thankful to be picked, 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice.:rotfl2:

Just saw this thread and the other thread this week and wanted to jump in and congratulate all the winners! The Dis is a great wealth of information, and everyone loves to help, so if you winners have any questions, feel free to ask! And have wonderful trips!:banana::banana::banana:

Congrats to all the winners! So very jealous, but happy for you. Can't wait to hear about all of your plans!

Wow there are actually quite a few winners. I am surprised and not even a little bit jealous. If I keep saying it, it will become truth. Not jealous. Not jealous.

Congrats to the winners

Ana

Do you think there is still a chance of winners being notified this coming week, or do you think...that's all folks?

I would LOVE to win!

Congrats to all the winners! Have a wonderful time!

Do you think there is still a chance of winners being notified this coming week, or do you think...that's all folks? I would LOVE to win! Congrats to all the winners! Have a wonderful time!

I just posted on the other thread that I'm keeping my fingers crossed this upcoming week!

They draw approx 3-5 business days after each day. The contest didn't end until Friday, so if they are following their own rules then, yes, winners will still be notified throughout this coming week.

I can feel it Disers - this is our week to win!

Although I am a bit concerned that all of us who post about winning and have been following both threads like phyco's are not the people winning...hmmmmm.

Maybe I will take a break from posting this week...

:cheer2::cheer2:Congrats!!! When are you hoping to go?

We are hoping to go as soon as possible. With all of the health issues my DD has been having, we would like some serious "cheering up" time as quickly as we can get it... Shooting for end of March/Start of April (right after the spring break crowd leaves)..

When do you think you guys are going?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter