• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SWEEPSTAKES!!! 2014 Family Time Resolutions - WIN A VACATION A DAY

Weird how last year someone from here won right away. Sure would lift our spirits if we got some good news about someone winning. then we can live through them. :rotfl2::cheer2:

I am shocked as well!!! 1/2 a month gone by and no winner! Hmmmm maybe they will draw everyday but save it for one call session? I guess we just have to wait and see.

....yesterday, I tried using the link on page one, but the page wouldn't open...:confused3

....I was using the link here [at school] first thing in the morning every day, with no problems. I don't know why I wouldn't open yesterday; it worked fine today...:confused3

....I was using the link here [at school] first thing in the morning every day, with no problems. I don't know why I wouldn't open yesterday; it worked fine today...:confused3

Yesterday I had an issue where it wouldn't open at work, it couldn't get through my work's internet filter (it told me the website was 'adult content') Today was fine though

Last year we were called 3 days after the day we won. I won jan 20th but wasn't contacted until the 23rd, I had entered the wrong phone number on my entry form so I got an email.

I am entering everyday and also entering the disney cruise contest every day.

On one of the sweepstakes websites I follow there have been over 6,000 people looking at the disney daily trip sweeps. I dont know if that means entries or just lookig at the contest etc.

Good luck everyone!

I think the last disney thing I won were some movie reward points. I did win 2 tickets to Tarzan on Broadway once.

I've never won any kind of Disney thing before, but here's hoping! A question for all of you, though. If you were to win, do you think you would opt for the WDW or DL vacation? Which hotel do you think they will select for each park? Got to have something fun to think about while we sit around hoping to win, right?

Last year we were called 3 days after the day we won. I won jan 20th but wasn't contacted until the 23rd, I had entered the wrong phone number on my entry form so I got an email.

....that must have been so exciting!

I've never won any kind of Disney thing before, but here's hoping! A question for all of you, though. If you were to win, do you think you would opt for the WDW or DL vacation? Which hotel do you think they will select for each park? Got to have something fun to think about while we sit around hoping to win, right?

....absolutely! My first instinct is to pick DL, since I've never visited that park before, but the practical side of me says to pick WDW, since there is more to do, and, let's face it, I'd rather do all that fun stuff on 'their dime'.....:rotfl: ;)

I'd pick WDW since DL is such a long flight (I'm not good with flying). I am thinking I'd request Thanksgiving week (Sat-Thur/Thanksgiving day) or maybe May or August. I'd take my mom and twin DDs (DH and DS aren't interested). If we can request a resort...I don't know...I go back and forth between Yacht Club and Poly. Yacht Club would be a great location but we've stayed at BCV before (it's one of our fave resorts). We have never stayed at Poly and always wanted to, so....

DH votes Disneyland since we haven't been there, plus, we could extend it and see a bit of California as well. He's right that it's probably the best decision, but winning something like this would probably be the only time we would ever stay at a Deluxe....

We would pick WDW since we live so close to Disneyland. I would have chosen the Poly but with all the construction either AKl or Yacht club.

If I could pull it off we'd go for spring break or over thanksgiving/Christmas

It's fun to dream right, since I'm going for it and disney is paying for almost everything. I may try to convince hubby to add on a 3 or 4 night cruise while we are in Florida. Dream big right?

We would pick WDW since we live so close to Disneyland. I would have chosen the Poly but with all the construction either AKl or Yacht club.

If I could pull it off we'd go for spring break or over thanksgiving/Christmas

It's fun to dream right, since I'm going for it and disney is paying for almost everything. I may try to convince hubby to add on a 3 or 4 night cruise while we are in Florida. Dream big right?

The cruise add on sounds good. You made a good point about the Poly, so I'd pick the Yacht or Beach Club then. And I'd still go for Thanksgiving week...or Oct 31-Nov 4 and that would cover F&W too.

They are building DVC at the Poly right? Is it loud? Or is the monorail not able to be used? Who has an update?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter