• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SWAvaca and park hopper

money4mickey

Earning My Ears
Has anyone booked through SWAvacations.com? What were your experiences?
Also...how important is the park hopper option?
I really want the dining plan but we are trying to keep the trip on budget so I thought the park hopper was something we could eliminate...thoughts?

by the way...it will be me, DH and DS5 and we aren't the go go go type of family.

money4mickey said:
Has anyone booked through SWAvacations.com? What were your experiences?
Also...how important is the park hopper option?
I really want the dining plan but we are trying to keep the trip on budget so I thought the park hopper was something we could eliminate...thoughts?

by the way...it will be me, DH and DS5 and we aren't the go go go type of family.

I haven't booked though SWAvacations, so I can't help you with that, but I can tell you about the hopper feature. If this is your first Disney trip, in my opinion, the parkhopper feature is probably not necessary, especially if you will be doing the vacation on your own (as opposed to being there with other family/friends whom you might have to meet in other parks). There is plenty to do in each park, especially with a 5 year old...without having to hop.

Hopping is helpful if you have been to Disney before and already know that you just want to hit certain rides in any given park...or if you have to meet up with other family members in another park to eat at a particular restaurant. Some people like to go to one park in the am, go back, rest at the hotel and hit another park in the afternoon or in the evening. Hopping is also sometimes helpful if you have kids of different ages, especially if you have teens. Teens might like to start out with you and then hop over to another park just for the rollercoasters, but your son is only 5 so that isn't a consideration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter