Swap camp sites Nov 13-15 2015?

Tlsmb28

Earning My Ears
I am in need of switching to another type of campsite. I reserved a Premium site not knowing that there is no where to put tents! We only have 3 tents! Of course the Fort is completely sold out. Is there by chance anyone who could use a premium site and swap with me for either a tent or preferred site? If there is a price difference I will make sure I cover your extra expense!

~Tara

I don't have a site to swap out with you, but, when I was there in Oct of this year I did some looping (DW says that isn't even a word, looping), but anyway, I didn't have my camera at the time but I did see a tent set up in a premium site. It was ingenuous how it was pitched. It was sitting on the pad and they had ropes tied where the stakes go and ran them to the dirt and then staked them down. I can't remember if it was a dome tent or not. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter