Swan

sillyguys

Mouseketeer
I've never stayed here before although I have dined there. Can anyone tell me the pros/cons of this hotel. Thanks.

sillyguys said:
I've never stayed here before although I have dined there. Can anyone tell me the pros/cons of this hotel. Thanks.

pros - LOCATION - you can WALK to Epcot and MGM as well as take a boat
Quiet Resort
Beautiful Rooms - HEAVENLY BEDS :love:
Nice Pools
Friendly Staff
Great dining options
Has all Disney transportation options

cons -
the beds - they are so comfortable, you WON'T want to get up in the morning :rotfl:
it's not a true "Disney resort" however, you can most of the Disney perks instead of charging things back to your room from the parks - you can charge things to your room through the Swan and Dolpin though. You also CAN ship things from the parks back to your hotel. Some say it lacks that "Disney Magic" and while I don't agree with that to the fullest extent, you may.

all in all, i'd recommend it - 100%.

We just got back from our stay at the Swan and it was wonderful!
Those heavenly beds are the closest to home that I have ever been on. Out of all the disney resorts I've stayed at the Swan's beds are the only ones I've been able to get a good night's sleep on because they are so comfortable and clean!!
The pool is great and there is always plenty of room since it's so large.
We were upgraded to a Grand Suite and had 3 rooms and had our choice of either of our 4 balconies to watch Illuminations. There was nothing like waking up in the morning and opening the blinds to see Spaceship Earth.
I love being able to either walk or take the boat to Epcot or MGM and the Boardwalk Resort is also right there within easy walking distance to have fun at.
You really enjoy your stay at the Swan and if you have any other questions I will try to answer them all.

We are so excited...just one week to go. We have never stayed here either, but love the location and have also dined here.

At 7 months pregnant, those heavenly beds soooound heavenly.

Have a great trip and trust me, you will sleep comfortably. I have a very bad back and as I indicated in a prior post, it's the only bed I've ever slept in on Disney property that I slept through the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter