Swan

faithinkarma

<font color="green">I'm not a good swimmer, but I
It is indeed good to hear so many positive things about the Swan. We will be staying there for the first time in November. It was a difficult decision, having stayed in Disney hotels for almost 30 years. But once I made the call ( and discovered the rates !!!! ) I became truly excited about trying something new.

And all the wonderful posts I have been reading have prevented the second guessing I am so prone to.

Thanks everyone for posting.

I had my doubts, having done GF 3 times and BC twice. The kids were even more doubtful. And we can be a very hard to please family when it comes to accomodations on vacation. We stayed at the Swan earlier this month and it is now our new favorite resort. The views on the higher floors are probably the best in the "World". CMs are great, food choices are excellent, location is great, pool never seems crowded, hotel was full yet we rarely waited more than a minute or two for an elevator. Literally nothing went wrong - bu if it did I'm sure it would have been attended to quickly.

There is no shortage of Swan/Dolphin fans on this board, as I'm sure you know. There is even a Sigma Delta "sorority" being formed. Many of them are seasoned travellers. That's what made me comfortable in switching. I'm sure you'll be happy with your choice.

faithinkarma~ I was a die hard "Disney-resort-only" person. I discovered the S/D two years ago b/c of the teacher rate and booked our stay with skepticism! After our first stay, we were hooked! As ww52 posted, we found the same positives. Our most recent stay at the Swan was even more magical than any previous stay.

Location, value, service, amenities and location -- oops I did say location already but need to say it again - location of the S/D are outstanding!

P.S. You need to know that I am a charter member of the S(wan)igma D(olphin)elta Sorority. Check us out on dreamflight's S/D thread for more on these wonderful resorts. :D ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter