SWAN Resort - SCENT - Where can I purchase it please?

Cira

Mouseketeer
I visit WDW several times a year and asked one of the employees
what that wonderful scent in the SWAN Resort lobby is.
However, I do not know where to purchase it and it was impossible for
me to reach anyone at Engineering.
Any ideas where to purchase the scent whether in candle or other form please?
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance.

Cira

I love it too! We just stayed at a Sheraton hotel at the Toronto airport and their lobby had the same smell. It's called white tea and you can buy diffusers and other products on the Westin@home website.

Oops...I just realized you were talking about the Swan and I am thinking Dolphin. We have only been at the Dolphin so I don't know what the lobby smells like at the Swan unless they both use the same scent.

Oops...I just realized you were talking about the Swan and I am thinking Dolphin. We have only been at the Dolphin so I don't know what the lobby smells like at the Swan unless they both use the same scent.

Yes, the Swan uses the White Tea scent, and I love it.

Michelle, thank you so VERY much! Now I know where to run and purchase it. We have one or two Westin hotels in our area, maybe they even sell it in their lobby. I notice that they don't sell the scent at any of the gift shops at the Swan (or Dolphin). Thanks again! It smells awesome! :-) :goodvibes

I love it too! We just stayed at a Sheraton hotel at the Toronto airport and their lobby had the same smell. It's called white tea and you can buy diffusers and other products on the Westin@home website.

:goodvibes Glad this was posted. When we stayed at the Dolphin last year everytime that we'd walk through the lobby DH laughed because I was taking huge sniffs of the air.

Where can you purchase it? Is it a Bath & Body scent (guessing since there are Bath & Body products in the rooms)? TIA

Thanks so much to all! It smells so unique and lovely! The candles are a bit overpriced for me, and I purchased one in the past and unfortunately, it didn't smell like the SWAN exactly...LOL, but will try other things like the diffuser. Thanks again! :cool1:

Reviving this thread! I'm about to purchase the Westin white tea "home diffuser set," but since it's kind of expensive (almost $150!) I thought I'd check here to see if anyone uses it and what they think? I love the smell of the Swan (my happy place!) and would love to have that vibe at home.

I could be way WAY off - but i just got a Rose Water and Ivy wallflower from bath and body works that reminds me of the Swan :)

Reviving this thread! I'm about to purchase the Westin white tea "home diffuser set," but since it's kind of expensive (almost $150!) I thought I'd check here to see if anyone uses it and what they think? I love the smell of the Swan (my happy place!) and would love to have that vibe at home.
I became obsessed with the Marriott "Attune" scent a while back and bought one of the pricey candles. Then I went searching for an alternative and found Aroma Retail. You can buy a tester before you commit, and I compared the tester to the candle and found them to be the same. I'm pretty sure they also have the Westin scent. You also can buy a lot of their stuff on Amazon, though I don't think they have the testers. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter