• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan or Dolphin with 12 and 16 yr. old?

cindy sanford

Earning My Ears
Hey all you teens,

Which resort do you think my 12 and 16 yr. old would like more ....Swan or Dolphin?

Thanks,
Minnie Mom

I've never stayed at the Swan - however, I did stay at the Dolphin when I was 12 and again when I was 15. It's the bigger of the two, I believe, and there are tons of restaurants within it. I had a blast both times. :) My vote is for the Dolphin, though that's with limited ventures into the Swan.

I also stayed at the Dolphin when i was 15 and had a blast there.

I would agree that the Dolphin would be the best choice. Another nice thing about the Dolphin is Tubbi's is on site and is open twenty four hours a day, which is a plus for late night arrivals/park nights.

Good luck with your decision. :earsboy:

I just got back about 30 mins ago from the swan:) I like the dolphin better. Tubbies is alot easier to get to!! hehe I think they will enjoy either one though! :D

Dolphin. I am 16 and have stayed at the Dolphin twice before and I am going with ContempoSMT (also 16) in 81 days and we are staying at the Dolphin. We are going to have an awesome time. The Dolphin is a great resort for teens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter