• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan or Dolphin and why?

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
We're going to be spending 3 days/2 nights at the Swan or Dolphin but I realize they are two separate places. Which would you pick and why? Thanks.

For the fact that the Swan gets picked up and dropped off first on the buses I would pick the Swan...they are both really similar.

They're both similar. Swan is smaller, closer to the walkway to DHS, and (somewhat) closer to BW. Dolphin is bigger, and closer to the YC/BC side. They both share the dock for the FriendShips to Epcot, BW and DHS, but in terms of buses I believe Swan gets picked up first.

Also, in terms of rates, I believe the Swan's are somewhat higher.

All things being equal, I'd choose the Swan. The Dolphin is nice, but at least to me it feels "too big".

I would choose the Swan for similar reasons to those already mentioned. Queen beds and smaller resort. Really, I would pick whichever one was less expensive since I like them both.

Thanks for the replies. I was leaning toward the Swan because of queen beds. We don't care about the bus stops. We wouldn't take a bus anywhere as we'd have our car. Thanks for confirming that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter