Swan for $99 per night

golferboy

Earning My Ears
Any one else see this one on Travelzoo

Orlando, Florida - Travel dates: December 12-25

The Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Hotel just released the best offer we've ever seen at this property: a $99 rate between December 12 and 25. Rates at this hotel, located in the heart of Walt Disney World, regularly begin at $210 per night!

The AAA 4-Diamond Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin resort has top amenities including designer rooms with all-new Westin Heavenly Beds(r).

This is also the perfect time to visit, as "The Magic Kingdom" is most magical during the holidays -- complete with a "Holiday Splendor" schedule of events. Take advantage of the festivities and enjoy the theme parks without maximum crowds.

To Book: Call the resort directly at 1-888-828-8850 and press "1." You must mention rate code "PARKS."

We had existing reservations for Dec 19-24 at the Gov rate of $129. I called the number and the operator switched my reservation to the new rate. Within 30 minutes it showed up on the SPG site at the lower rate. This will save us about $165.

If you want to take advantage of this you need to hurry. Some nights are already sold out at this rate.

We had an existing reservation for Dec 13 - 26 at the Internet rate. I called a couple days ago to make the switch. I had to cancel with a 1-night penalty and rebook though because we were not allowed to change a reservation made at the Internet rate.:rolleyes: With the penalty, we still save over $400.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter