Swan & Dolphin Question

Freezing Cold B

Mouseketeer
I have heard that the Swan and Dolphin offer a discount to teachers, and I was just wondering what constitutes a "teacher". I teach at a public community college, am I considered a teacher? Or is it strictly K-12?

I have heard that the Swan and Dolphin offer a discount to teachers, and I was just wondering what constitutes a "teacher". I teach at a public community college, am I considered a teacher? Or is it strictly K-12?

My husband is a college professor and we have used the teacher discount many times.

I believe that you have to show a pay stub in order to prove it. At least that was the case a few years ago...may have changed now.

We use the teacher's discount frequently. My sister's a substitute. We have never been asked at check-in to show any manner of proof.

Here is Dan Murphy's link at www.swandolphin.com/offers/nurses/index.html

In appreciation for all that you do, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort would like to offer you a very special room rate for your next vacation to the most magical place in the world...the Walt Disney World® Resort! Rates for nurses start at just $139.00* per room, per night!
Book online or call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for our Nurse rate.
Book the Swan Book the Dolphin
If you'd like to be among the first to know of special offers and packages
being offered at our resort, please click here and join our mailing list!
Email this page to a friend!
*Rates are per room, per night based on rate schedule availability and do not include the mandatory Resort Service Package, daily parking fees (if applicable), applicable taxes or gratuities. Not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations or for groups. All nurses must show proof of employment upon arrival. Offer valid through 12/24/12.

I use my badge from work with my photo on it to get the teachers rate, even though I'm an SLP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter