Swan/Dolphin Food and Wine Classic scheduled for November 11th-12th, 2022

We have thought about going to that, but as we go in October during Food & Wine, the dates have not worked for us.
Looking forward to reading reviews of it.

We have thought about going to that, but as we go in October during Food & Wine, the dates have not worked for us.
Looking forward to reading reviews of it.
I did it last year for the first time and it was fantastic. I plan on attending both nights again this year.

When do tickets become sold out or do they not? Just wondering how long we can wait to buy them.

Got our tix for the 1st night. Have room at BWV. Woo hoo.

We didn't get any digital tix or anything. Just an email receipt from brown paper tickets site. Guess it's all good. Says we pick up at will call.

This is a very good event and I think it has some advantages over Epcot in terms of lower crowds, shorter lines, less walking, and more intimate

I bought our tickets today. It lined up perfectly with our trip and it will be something my husband and I can do by ourselves, stealing some couple time. We both love food and I particularly love little booths, so this is a good fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter