Swan/Dolphin fees

aubriee

<font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes
I copied the below deal from the Swan/Dolphin add at the top of this thread. Does anyone know how much the 'mandatory Resort Service package, taxes and gratuities' would be? Also I know the Swan/Dolphin have their own meal plan. Can someone tell me which restaurants there are included? Thanks!

*Rates are per room, per night based on rate schedule availability and do not include the mandatory Resort Service Package, daily parking fees (if applicable), applicable taxes or gratuities. Not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations or for groups. All nurses must show proof of employment upon arrival.

I forget the exact breakdown, but we got the nurses' rate for April of $159/nt and I figured with all taxes and fees we will end up paying right at $200/nt. That doesn't include parking.

$10 resort fee per night, $10 parking fee per night, taxes of 12.5%. Regarding the dining plan there, I don't think they have it year round, just certain periods for promotion. We're staying in May/June this year and they don't have a dining plan currently advertised. Well, they have a package where you can get breakfast and other privileges, but it seemed pretty expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter