Swan/Dolphin F&W Classic Questions

JacknSally

Rock on, gold dust woman · she/her
I apologize if there is already a thread about this somewhere - I searched but didn't see one.

Listening to the Dis podcast today, they mentioned the food & wine Classic at the Swan/Dolphin, and it seems like a really big deal. - basically cramming the food & wine festival into the walkway between the hotels, with wristbands for all you can drink alcohol & all you can eat food.

I'd never heard of this event before today. My question is - how big of a deal is it? We'll be there this October and will be staying at the Dolphin the first night of the event. Will we have to push our way thru groups of drunk people to go to/from the hotel & parks, or be kept awake all night because of music outside the building? Or is it kind of out of the way? Or.. What?

We just want to be prepared for what we'll be up against that day/night. Thanks!

Its a very big event. We've done it 3 or 4 years now. There will be large crowds on the causeway between the Swan and Dolphin those nights (10/30 & 10/31). The event ends at 9 pm and things wind-down pretty quickly. The band stops playing right at 9:00 so the noise doesn't bother the Dolphin Guests.

We've never found the crowd to be rowdy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter