Swan/Dolphin Cheerleaders, the longest-running thread of the CB continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGGGGGood morning.....(it's 7 below with a wind chill of 25 below this morning!!) :eek: Delaney is being christened today.

quick prayers for Brandie's DF this morning.....

P and PD to all who need it!
hope you all have a good day..........

thanks Christine ...i don't think I would have seen that!!

Hope your Dad is doing good Brandie

Yes it is too cold here....good day to stay in and work on taxes....yes the T word :rolleyes: but got to do it sometime....AND also a good night to stay in and watch a football game...the PATS that is :teeth:

I just love this computer and we're getting our old one set up too so soon we'll have 2 running....less fighting for puter time ;)
My kids just impress me with the stuff they know about puters....i'm just old I guess ;)

I don't believe I have mentioned here how much I LOVE my new car...funny I say it every day when I come in the house but anyway.....I LOVE my new car...especially these freezing days....with my REMOTE START.......My car is VERY WARM when I go out to it and heated seats too :D

Hello all!

Stayed up too late last night, so late rising... yawn! Have to decide wheter to wear short sleeved shirt or just too darn nippy out there today.... ;)

Have a great weekend!!!

ssb......you are wicked evil man...........picking on us northerners.....of course you will say......innocently of course.........what on earth are you talking about ms. pumba......it is still below zero and it is almost noon.....but the sun beam that is coming into the front living room is warm and I can sit in it.....and get my rays..........now SSB for your dilemma you are in.......wear a light weight long sleeve t shirt.......now how does that sound..........

LOL pumba... I kicked the kitty out of the sunny spot on the couch...sat there for all of 15 minutes reading the paper soaking it up...kitty was none too happy ;)

my puppy....Ruben.... had the sunny spot in my living room today.
He has grown you know....he's up to a whole 10 pounds :teeth:

back to the PATS game now :bounce:

move the furniture around the front living room so jasmine could sit in the beams...as it would move so would she and her doggie bed...we would try to sit with her and she would belly growl at us......she felt better if the sun beam was on her......helped with her arthritis and her cancer ........sure do miss her......

hey everyone...

i posted an update to the original post on my prayers thread...he's ok now....but having surgery on monday. he was unresponsive today...wouldn't wake up no matter what they did. took him for a CAT scan...he woke up during that and shot straight up while in the scanner thing. freaked out. had no recollection of where he was and how he got there and what had happened...he recognized my mom and sister (we weren't there) but when asked, he said it was 1979! i guess he's ok now...

we're at home now. unless anything happens before monday, we'll wait to go back then.

i'll keep everyone posted...

thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers...they've certainly helped!

Brandie, I will continue to say prayers for Dad, especially tomorrow. {{hugs}} for you.

Good morning everyone - did you all hear, it was only 46 here yesterday - too frigging cold. Yeah I know alot warmer than you all and I am really NOT trying to pick on you all. Us FL babies cant function in this type of weather, it was cloudy and windy all day yesterday so it felt like the mid to high 30's.

Sun is out today though!! But it is still windy as heck. Hey Teri - how cold did it get there?

Stay warm my northern friends!!

good news about your dad brandie....still keeping him in my prayers.

i'm annoying my puppy....he's asleep in my lap and he gets annoyed when i type :rolleyes:

excuse me Ruben :rolleyes:

Continued good wishes along with prayers, Brandie, for your dad. Hope things go well tomorrow. :hug: And hoping your bp meds kick in Marie, :hug: for you also.

And do hope everyone stays warm (we're not too cold here, about 25º) whether you have -5 and it feels bettter at 20, or if you have 40 and feels better at 65. I'd like to be in FL right now though, LOL. Have a great week. :wave2:

Wow, Brandie...scary. More prayers and PD for him and your family!! (HUGS)

hmmmmmmm... a very good day overall yesterday for me, except for theunbearable cold!
Delaney's christening and party was so nice. Then UNH won their hockey game, we learned that DD's high school's team won their away game against defending state champs, Michelle Kwan won ladies' figure skating nationals...and the Pats!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!

Today have to get groceries, houseclean...and do the dreaded tax estimates and college financial paperwork blleeeccccccccccchhhhhhhh!!

I can't quite do all of my taxes nor the financial crap yet....still waiting on stuff

Ann...where are you in location to Louden, NH?? We started looking into the Richard Petty Driving experience there. They will be there late June...early July and Mike really would like to do that again...Jerry too :rolleyes: And I'll be checking out campgrounds in the area.
UNLESS....we deciced to do WDW again this summer :teeth: ....the thought sort of popped into our heads last night. We didn't want to go this summer...wanted to do something else but the new Mission Space is sort of luring us. So if we deciced to go there he would just do the driving thingie down there...but for now we're looking into going up there to NH about that time.

Originally posted by Mickeyfaniam
Ann...where are you in location to Louden, NH??
:rotfl:
ummmmm...right next door...literally...the track is about 8 miles up Rte 106, Rte 106 is just past our house--the turn you made off Loudon Rd (BTW it's Loudon not Louden) in Concord, ...which you did when you stopped by that time a couple years ago..........
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
There's a campground on 106 between our house and the track called Cascade Park, DH knows the owner............. :)
http://www.cascadecampground.com/

nice warm day here with the game going on in the background!:sunny:

Downloaded my ol Painshop and been piddling with it.
A little hard to remember from all the morphine.....

:faint:

btheartspin.gif

Whaada ya'll think?

Debbie....I'm in the middle of trying to remember all my old clippie sites.
I got a new PC for Christmas and there's hardly squat on my bookmarks!:(

I did run across something in my old files.....:teeth:

ssblondie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter