Swan/Dolphin book through WDW website?

Skroops

DIS Veteran
I noticed today that I can get quotes for the Swan/Dolphin on the WDW website, only it wasn't working today. Is this new? I always thought I had to go directly to S/D. Is the website just not working properly, or maybe I can't ever get quotes for those resorts through this site? I thought that Disney didn't own those, but maybe Disney does now? Anyone know?

you can book the swan and dolphin through disney, but you will pay a lot more for it. I found that by using special discounts provided by this website as well as booking codes i found on allears, it provided me with a much better rate than i was getting from disney. I figured i saved about $700.00 by using the booking codes, then got a free upgrade. Dreams unlimited, on this website has much better deals than disney will offer you.

Thanks for the information! I've always been interested in staying at the Swan or Dolphin. Great to know I can save money on it! :thumbsup2 :banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter