• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*~Swan and Dolphin Picture thread!~*

Does anyone have a picture of the new boats at the S/D and pricing ?

Also I have heard about the reahans of new paint, rugs and flat screen TV's.
Any new pictures of new rehabed rooms ?
Maybe someone goiung to the S/D in 2009 can post please ?

Thanks!

Does anyone have a picture of the new boats at the S/D and pricing ?

Also I have heard about the reahans of new paint, rugs and flat screen TV's.
Any new pictures of new rehabed rooms ?
Maybe someone goiung to the S/D in 2009 can post please ?

Thanks!
Here are the new "motor boats" at the Dolphin - (June 2008)... DD15 said she prefered the "Swan boats" much better. The motors really are slow - she felt it was quicker to pedal yourself! (or have DAD pedal, to be more precise! :rotfl: )
DSCN4078.jpg

Thanks for the boat picture.
The boat does does cute just to buzz around the 'lake'.

Happy 2009 !

Thanks for the boat picture.
The boat does does cute just to buzz around the 'lake'.

Happy 2009 !

...except there isn't much "buzz" in them! :goodvibes ...and, they seem to breakdown a lot. There were a few times when DD could not take one out for a ride because they were all "out of service" for one mechanical reason or another. :confused3 She really did prefer the Swan paddle boats. (they looked prettier on the lake, too. lol)

This thread needed a little life...so here are a couple of new Swan & Dolphin photos I took last week:

Both, as seen from my room window at Boardwalk:
108793055.jpg

From the Dolphin boat dock:
108793142.jpg

Dolphin sticking up at sunset, from World Showcase in Epcot:
108793088.jpg

And a few other ones, from past trips:

Dolphin and Boardwalk at sunset, from the other end of Boardwalk:
92514009.jpg

Another distant Epcot view of the two, at sunset:
73481973.jpg

We booked a deluxe alcove suite at the Dolphin for our trip in September and I was wondering if anyone had recent pictures of one of those rooms. We actually were able to get one with 2 double beds. Any info would be appreciated.:yay:

Any recent pictures of Dolphin rooms since the refub? We were there last year and had an old room. I was hoping someone had been there recently that had some inside the room pics. I am assuming they will look like the Swan rooms, but it still would be nice to see them.:flower3:

Our other thread for General Information on the Swan and Dolphin has been closed due to maximum capacity. lol :lmao:

Is anyone going to start a new one? :goodvibes

This suite is attached (internal connecting doors) to a standard king bed room 8161. The view from both rooms is front facing the Swan on the beach/pool side.

Thanks for the photos! We are planning a summer trip and hope to stay at the Dolphin again.

Does anyone have anymore photos of the pool area? I would love to see them.

Just a quick question to clarify something. What is the Dolphin West Wing? Are the rooms refurbished there? :confused3

Great photos!
We hope to stay there Aug 13 &14th...

Which one, the Swan or Dolphin?:confused3

Just a quick question to clarify something. What is the Dolphin West Wing? Are the rooms refurbished there? :confused3

There are 3 'wings' to the Dolphin. East, West and Central. We stayed in the West most recently and some things have been refurbished, such as the carpet, lamps and I think the drapes. I don't know if all the rooms in the West wing have been done over or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter