*~Swan and Dolphin Picture thread!~*

Sorry I missed your question about the fridge.

I think this is a grey area with the S/D. When we went in 2005 with our DD1.5 she was allergic to pretty much everything but sawdust. So I originally phoned the Dolphin directly and requested to have a fridge as I heard you can get a fridge at no cost for medical reasons. When I talked to the person at the front desk she told me that they don't do that any more and I'd have to pay $12 a day for a fridge. She was kind of rude and perhaps a bad time in the day for her. I called back the next day or that night (I can't remember exactly) as I wanted to talk to someone else about it. I asked for the manager on duty. She came on and was very nice and friendly. I explained about my DD needing a special diet and she said there was no problem and she'd have a (free) fridge ready in our room when we would arrive. Excellent customer service I thought and when we got there the fridge was set up with no issues at all. :thumbsup2

Andy

Andy, you rock! My son also has ASD and you just saved us $12 a day! Much appreciated!

Just found this thread! I've been on the cruise thread too much! lol

Thanks again!!

We'll be going 4/25 to the Dolphin. I'll post when I get back. Thanks everybody for all the cool pics and posts. It helps the ANTICIPATION:cool1:

11 days,25 hrs, 8 minutes and 40 seconds but who's counting?:confused3

Wow, i love this thread!, it's getting me all excited for my stay here on my first trip to wdw:goodvibes

These pic's are fantastic. :thumbsup2 I'm really looking forward to our trip this August. :yay: All our plans our made and now I'm just sitting back, waiting...waiting...waiting...which as you all know, is the hardest part. So keep all those pictures coming, it will make the time pass quicker.

IMG_1864.jpg

I stayed at The Swan August/September 2007.

P1010332.jpg

P1010331.jpg

This was walking out of the back entrance to go and catch the boat to Epcot.

P1010330.jpg

Lovely courtyard!

P8300367.jpg

Great pictures everyone! I can't wait until we return in a bit!!

I always enjoy looking at all the S/D pictures here on this thread. :thumbsup2 :cloud9:

Here are a few from trip this past April/May..........

IMG_8469.jpg

IMG_8472.jpg

IMG_8473.jpg

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8476.jpg

IMG_8477.jpg

IMG_8478.jpg

IMG_8479.jpg

IMG_8480.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

IMG_8485.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8731.jpg

IMG_8736.jpg

IMG_8740.jpg

IMG_8741.jpg

IMG_8742.jpg

IMG_8743.jpg

IMG_8749.jpg

IMG_8750.jpg

IMG_8751.jpg

IMG_8752.jpg

IMG_8753.jpg

Hi Gang

Here's our view from our room the second week last June. Room 6023 with the fireworks every night were awesome!!

DolphinRoom1023ViewPan1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter