• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic 2015

lovin'fl

DIS Veteran
Can someone explain how this works, please? There are causeway tickets and beer garden tickets and a 25 ticket booklet for $50. What comes with each? Unlimited food and wine and beer? What about for the teenagers? Maybe the coupon book for them???

Yes, the "Causeway Ticket" covers all of the food and beverage offerings except the special "Beer Garden" section which is an add-on. For the teenagers the coupon book is probably the best bet as they can use for the food purchases. There are also food and wine seminars that can be purchased as well as overnight packages. We hope that you join us this year.

Just be aware that the 25 ticket booklet doesn't mean you get to try 25 items. Many booths will require more than one ticket per item.

We went last year for the first time and I just booked it for this year. We were really pleased with this event and are bringing the "kids" (20 somethings) this time. As pp said, you can get unlimited food/beer/wine with a causeway pass or buy the $50 book of tickets. Since I had the bracelet, I did not pay too much attention to the ticket requirements, but from what I recall most were 3-4 tickets, with the Shula booth requiring 6 tickets. If your teens are big eaters, I would do some research. My boys as teens could have made the bracelet worth it without any alcohol!

We did the beer garden last year but probably won't this time. Beer, sausages and pretzels are just too filling when there is really fantastic food out on the causeway! My oldest son and husband are big craft beer people and think the offerings of beer on the causeway are enough. The beer garden is a lovely setting though. I wish they would do the beer garden as a separate event. I would attend both!

We were really pleased with the quality of the food. While the lines might look long (not as long as weekend lines at F&W at Epcot), these lines move so fast as most patrons have bracelets, no money is exchanged and the guest just grabs a plate and moves on. I don't know how they mass produce food of that caliber, but most everything we tried was fantastic, hot and fresh on an unseasonably cold FL night.

We are attending for the first time this year. Where do you park? Do they allow you to valet at the Swan or Dolphin hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter