Swan and Dolphin Disney Dining

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by gemmybear83, Jan 19, 2010.

1. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

Hi,

We are booked into the Dolphin for the first few nights of our stay, we will only be making a couple of ADRS, but do we get the +10 benefit that Disney guests get? I was looking on the dining reservations page of the Disney website and they are included as resorts where you can retrive your reservations?

2. Luv2Roam

Luv2Roam Dexter: Takes Life. Seriously.

S/D does not have anything to do with a Disney Dining Plan.
    You can make ADRs at Disney restaurants, but I would be surprised if the 180 + method is allowed. :confused3 However since I have not stayed at S/D cannot say for certain. I imagine you can have some good WDW restaurant selections at 180 days though.

3. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

I knw you cant get the dining plan since its not a Disney operated resort - however it included on the drop down list on where you retrive your reservation to book dining online on the dining pages?:confused3

4. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

You have to book day by day...the old fashioned way. I was checking into the Dolphin of Friday, Aug 14 for two nights, before my BWV stay. I had to call, at the 6 month window (that's what it was then), each day. But, on the 6 mo window day for my BWV reservation, I could book my entire ADR list for my BWV stay.