Swan and Dolphin Disney Dining

gemmybear83

<font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<
Hi,

We are booked into the Dolphin for the first few nights of our stay, we will only be making a couple of ADRS, but do we get the +10 benefit that Disney guests get? I was looking on the dining reservations page of the Disney website and they are included as resorts where you can retrive your reservations?

S/D does not have anything to do with a Disney Dining Plan.
You can make ADRs at Disney restaurants, but I would be surprised if the 180 + method is allowed. :confused3 However since I have not stayed at S/D cannot say for certain. I imagine you can have some good WDW restaurant selections at 180 days though.

I knw you cant get the dining plan since its not a Disney operated resort - however it included on the drop down list on where you retrive your reservation to book dining online on the dining pages?:confused3

You have to book day by day...the old fashioned way. I was checking into the Dolphin of Friday, Aug 14 for two nights, before my BWV stay. I had to call, at the 6 month window (that's what it was then), each day. But, on the 6 mo window day for my BWV reservation, I could book my entire ADR list for my BWV stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter