Swagbucks - no more disney gift card?

minniemom92

Earning My Ears
I finally earned 2,950 SB to get a $25.00 Disney Gift Card. I went to the Swag Store and it is no where to be found. Emailed SB's CS and they said that they would suggest to their fulfillment center that it was requested that people are interested it having as a prize.

So frustrated it has been removed. Done with SB's.

I finally earned 2,950 SB to get a $25.00 Disney Gift Card. I went to the Swag Store and it is no where to be found. Emailed SB's CS and they said that they would suggest to their fulfillment center that it was requested that people are interested it having as a prize.

So frustrated it has been removed. Done with SB's.

If it helps at all that Disney Card was only good at the Disney store.

I saw that today too because I was checking to see how many more points I needed or if I was already there.

Oh well, no biggie to me. It is still free money no matter what gift card I get, right? I am thinking of either Amazon or Lowes but I will wait until I have enough for the $50 one.

Why not use your points for a few smaller denomination amazon cards? The $5 card is the best "value" for trading in your swagbucks. You can combine gift cards when making a purchase. I just ordered a new nintendo ds game off of amazon and used 6 $5 gift cards I received via my swagbucks. No need to wait to get enough bucks for the larger denominations.

Why not use your points for a few smaller denomination amazon cards? The $5 card is the best "value" for trading in your swagbucks. You can combine gift cards when making a purchase. I just ordered a new nintendo ds game off of amazon and used 6 $5 gift cards I received via my swagbucks. No need to wait to get enough bucks for the larger denominations.

Yes, what woodkins said. The smaller gift cards give you a better value for your Swagbucks. Get several $5 Amazon cards instead.

A $5 Amazon.com e-giftcard costs 450 Swagbucks. If you purchased five $5 Amazon.com e-giftcards ($25 dollars worth) it would cost 2250 Swagbucks.

However, one $25 Amazon.com e-giftcard costs 3150 Swagbucks. That would actually buy you $35 worth of $5 Amazon gift cards.

And yes, like someone mentioned, the Disney gift card was an e-gift card. You can only use them to shop online.

I was very disappointed too!!!! I finally reached enough points for that Disney card and POOF - it was gone..............

Great idea! :)Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to do the same thing. :)

saving for the southwest airlines card...I think it will take 100 years

For those still collecting, keep an eye on this site, it helps with the bonus codes http://sc-s.com/

note... any codes that say "valid at" will look like they were added onto your regular SB account, but can only be used at the specific site they were for.

To tell how many "real" swagbucks you have click on the teeny triangle beside your points total, when the menu drops down, click on 'my swagbucks'

saving for the southwest airlines card...I think it will take 100 years

For those still collecting, keep an eye on this site, it helps with the bonus codes http://sc-s.com/

note... any codes that say "valid at" will look like they were added onto your regular SB account, but can only be used at the specific site they were for.

To tell how many "real" swagbucks you have click on the teeny triangle beside your points total, when the menu drops down, click on 'my swagbucks'

Thank you posting this site. This save going to slickdeals looking for the thread that bury sometimes.

I've been on swagbucks since January and earned enough $5 amazon gift cards to purchase my hubby a 32gb ipod touch for FREE!!! He'll be soooo surprised on Christmas morning.

Be careful posting Swagbucks codes or links to cheats. You can have your account cancelled for that.

Thanks for posting that, I did not know.

I got an email warning....and it said I have an infraction with POINTS?!

I did not know. Will they really delete my account?

Thanks for posting that, I did not know.

I got an email warning....and it said I have an infraction with POINTS?!

I did not know. Will they really delete my account?

yes. they really will delete your account. I don't know what an infraction with points is. Just download hte swidget to your facebook or blog and check it periodically for codes.

Thanks!!

I didn't even look at the $5 one, I just compaired the $25 to $50 one. Cool!!

Thanks for letting me know, livndisney. I will just get a few more points and get a $25.00 Amazon for x-mas gifts. Then I will close the account. Thanks again!:goodvibes

I was going to say the same thing that others said. You are better off cashing them in for $5 amazon gift cards. I just got something for "free" on amazon and it was such a great feeling.

I just keep taking the $5 Amazon cards and banking them at my Amazon account for Christmas shopping. I have $90 there so far and still have the rest of this month and Nov to rack up more!

I agree with the PPs- the $5 AGCs are the best value, next is the $50 AGC, then the $25 AGC. Note that you can only get 5 of one denomination in a month. So after you redeem 5 $5 ones, either just let your sb accumulate for the next month (and the month after that) or cash out for a bigger one. I've been letting mine add up, and just getting the 5 $5s every month, and I just bought a FREE Flip Video SlideHD video camera from amazon :) So fun! I still have $40 in my amazon account, and enough sb to get $75 more. I'm saving for a Keurig now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter