SWA Pre-Black Friday 40%-off WTGA Sale!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Marionnette, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Marionnette

Marionnette <font color=deeppink>Wishing On A Star<br><font co

Got this in an email.

Travel on a Tuesday or Wednesday between 12/11/12-2/12/13. Blackout dates are 12/26/12, 1/1/13 and 1/22/13.

Use code EARLYDEAL when booking.

Hope this helps someone! I won't be traveling anytime soon but just for fun I looked at a week in Feb. The one-way fare from PHL to MCO was $64! And you can use your SWA RR points, too!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TrueLove's1stKiss

TrueLove's1stKiss Mouseketeer

I'm playing with some dates & It will not allow me to use RR points :(

4. hsmamato2

hsmamato2 <font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad

looks like you can't use points for this but WOW! cheap flights!

5. VroomVroomLightning

VroomVroomLightning DIS Veteran

Deals like this make me want to check something off my bucket list: Buy a random flight somewhere and go there for a day or so just to explore!

6. FINFAN

FINFAN Mom to Tinkbell

I got all excited hoping to fly my DD home from San Francisco cheap.....but naturally, not in the sale :(

7. FINFAN

FINFAN Mom to Tinkbell

:thumbsup2

8. delmar411

delmar411 DIS Veteran

Airtran has a similar sale today only and their prices are a lot better. I can get Indy to Orlando over Christmas for $79 each way. That's a rock bottom price.

9. Marionnette

Marionnette <font color=deeppink>Wishing On A Star<br><font co

I just went back and checked and now it says that you cannot use RR points with a promotional discount. :confused3

Regardless, they're still pretty good fares if they work for you! I just wish we could manage to get away for a quick trip this winter. It's just not going to happen. We can't take time away from our business right now.:(

10. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Really cheap! :thumbsup2

11. IUTBAM

IUTBAM DIS Veteran

THANKS :worship: to the OP for posting this. We were planning to drive to Vegas and So Cal/Disneyland for our Christmas vacation, but I just booked four round trip flights for under $450 total. We could not drive it for that price! And we'll be that much less tired! THANKS again! :)

12. MrsDoubtfire

MrsDoubtfire Mouseketeer

I received the same email this a.m. .... and had a $30 credit from SWA that I had to use by May 30th, 2013 (from last years trip).

Anyhow, just booked a round trip from PVD to MCO for $132 , minus my credit = round trip $102 !!! DH's Christmas gift to me will now be taking full care of the kids, house , and dogs while I go visit my sister and chillax for 5 1/2 days ! Yeah ME !:thumbsup2

13. FINFAN

FINFAN Mom to Tinkbell

SW lets you make changes or credit your account...even tho SW now owns AirTran, they don't offer the same options. I wish I could take advantage of either company though, lol!