SWA ding Chicago area dvcers

Have you thought about changing your home airport to Milwaukee (MKE). Closer for us than Midway and cheaper parking. SWA flies to MCO from there. We're flying down in March and it drives me crazy that I have to wait so long to book with SWA. May use Frontier or AirTran. I can usually get air for about $180. Remember to post a ding when March fares come out!

Good tip. Thanks!

My aunt and uncle usually fly out of Milwaukee, but I never really looked into the pricing.

I will add Milwaukee to my DING app on my iPod Touch......that way I can look at both.

Use the $25 off code for a $68 fare. We just booked this from CMH! Great deal - and 2 free bags per person!

Insted of Chicago, we used Indianapolis it was $80.00 then used the SWA code!!! Gotta love a great deal!

According to the travel board: use http://www.visitflorida.com/share/
You invite yourself to visit Florida....I think it was a small Southwest ad. It took about 6 days for my coupon to come. It's valid for trip this fall.

As far as flying from Milwaukee, the SWA schedule is much more limited. I love Mitchell Field...easy parking etc. but we've still been looking at MDW simply because it offers more direct flights.

This discussion is more suited to our Transportation board (not DVC specific) so I am relocating it there. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter