SWA/AT experts, can I do this?

ruadisneyfan2

DIS Veteran
As the 2 airlines began to merge, I was able to transfer my AT credits to my SWA account to get a standard award.
I now have 1 AT credit so if I transferred it to my SWA account, it would take a lot of supplemental points to reach a standard award.
1200 pts x 15 credits = 18,000 points.

Dh and our 2 boys each have 2 AT credits in their account. For $19 per credit, I can transfer them to my AT account.

Can I then transfer them to my SWA account? If I could do that, it would give me 7 SWA credits and I would only need 9 credits worth of supplemental points to reach a standard award.
1200 pts x 9 credits = 10,800 points.

Is that allowed? I would think so since after paying to transfer AT credits from my family's AT accounts to my AT account, I should be able to do whatever one can usually do with AT credits, right? Transferring to SWA-RR is still allowed.
It would cost $114 to transfer the 6 AT credits to my account so I just want to make sure this is doable before I pay the transfer fee.

We'd like to go out west next summer and judging by the current cost of airfare, $114 for a RT flight will still be amazing and with the points saved, I can put them toward another seat for the 4 of us.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter