SWA $57 BUF-MCO Dec & Jan flights available

riu girl

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to give the heads up that SWA is currently offering several flights in DEC/JAN BUF-MCO for $57.

as well. Now just waiting for todays announcement and then I'll have to book another trip if the deal is as good as they say it will be.

:thumbsup2 THANK YOU thank you!!!!

I just tweaked our January flights for a $576 savings!!! wooohooo!
:cool1: :cool1:

OK, I'm one of those who has never not flown out of Pearson...so what is this $57...is it before tax...one way?? :confused3

wow, i just checked...it's no joke...its just $57, all 6 of us could fly for 810?? wow

Gotta love those airfares out of Buffalo. We tried it for the first time last July and flew the four of us out on a direct flight for $850 return. Air Canada was asking $2700 for four at the time. Forget that!!

Now waiting for July and August because we're going down twice. Once to stay at our time share at Hilton Grand Vacation Club on idrive and the second time in late August for a land and sea and land package with our friends.

We really need to fly down cheaply, let's hope Buffalo comes through once again.

:santa:

When prices go that low they do not last long. You pretty much got to check Southwest every day to get low pricesRegister for Southwest Ding it helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter