• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW SD kids get in free in Oct

endy

DIS Veteran
Not sure if applies to all Sea World's as I get emails from the SD one. These are great deals wish we were going soon.

Take Advantage of All Our Kids FREE Specials!

Kids FREE Single-Day Admission

Venture into an ocean of fun at SeaWorld® and have waves of fun for FREE! While you're here, take a look at beautiful animals, enjoy spectacular shows, hop onto exhilarating attractions and explore SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular® (weekends Sept. 29 - Oct 28).

Kids Eat for FREE at Breakfast & Dine With Shamu

Make the most of your time spent at SeaWorld® by participating in our unforgettable Breakfast or Dine With Shamu dining programs. Be Shamu's special VIP guest while you enjoy a savory meal on his poolside patio, as he shows off his special skills. ²

Kids FREE Dolphin and Beluga Interaction Programs

Continue on your SeaWorld® adventure by getting up-close and personal with beautiful dolphins or majestic beluga whales. Meet, touch and feed our animals as you embark in our once-in-a-lifetime Animal Interaction Programs that are bound to thrill and fascinate everyone. ³

Just a heads up- you can't combine this free offer with ANY other promo. I was told you have to buy at the gate only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter