• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW Quick Queue pass ?

Aowens

Earning My Ears
My family will be vacationing in Orlando Dec 24-30 to visit Discovery Cove, Universal and Sea World. We are planning on staying at Universal Royal Pacific Resort during our stay. Is it worth it to stay at a Sea World partner hotel to get the quick queue? We will be going to Sea World Dec 29. Am I guaranteed the quick queue pass if I stay at the affiliated hotel? I would prefer not to have to move hotels, but if it is worth it for a better park experience, then we will make it work.

Any additional advice is welcomed as this is our first time for all 3 parks!

TIA!

I may see ya at SW that day. I would not bother changing hotels. If you need the quick que, you can purchase it all over the park. I'd get there early, and do the rides you want first. If you feel you need it, buy it then. I don't remember getting really busy until about an hour or two after opening. We really enjoyed the special shows they do at the holidays. I would not miss at least some of them.

The distance between the parks are not that far, just make sure you give time for traffic, as even around both resorts, it's very very busy.

We love the parks that time of year, so going around that time too. Patience and not afraid of crowds is the names of the day. I found City Walk a sea of people when we ate Christmas dinner at Margaritaville.

Just hoping for nice, unusually hot weather around Christmas.

We are fans of all the Orlando parks.

For us, it's the 3rd time we'll be at Discovery Cove. Once in the summer, and now to be twice at Christmas time.

Love the Royal Pacific too.

I hope you have a great time on your vacation.

Thank you so much for your advice Lynne G! I sincerely appreciate it. We will definitely plan to stay at the Royal Pacific the entire time.

Also, the partner hotel quick queues are only one time use per ride- the 20 dollar purchase ones are as many times as you want to go through

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter