SW having good rates today from BWI

Johnnysmom

Earning My Ears
Good morning everyone. I have been waiting for the rates to go down and today seems like the day. I booked roundtrip BWI to MCI for $59 each way. The trip for September is finally coming together.
Good luck to all that need a flight.

Wow saw that. $59 each way for the dates I would be going. That is great..but I already booked my flights through AirTran out of Philly. Wasn't too happy about flying airtran and paying all those extra costs (seat & luggage fees).
We should of held out...oh well. Hope you were able to take advantage of the great prices!

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to rebook my flights for my September trip (out of Dulles) and got a $30 credit for future use!

I might end up putting that $30 toward another trip in August with my family - my brother has DVC points set to expire and we are all doing our part to ensure they are not sacrified! :rolleyes:

Again, appreciate your post. Glad it worked out for you too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter