SW early board. How do they decide?

I think that since SW started actively monitoring who is actually in that family boarding group, they've stopped suspending family boarding. Why? People used to get into the family boarding group with 3 or 4 kids, one of who met the age guidelines, then aunty and uncle and the 5 cousins came along, and the 2 sets of grandparents! It was a nightmare. Now, they seem to be much more strict about who is allowed to be in that group.
I agree. I know I clearly hear them state in the announcement (to line up for family boarding) who is eligible and I always chuckle when they say something to the effect of now that doesn't mean bring Grandma/Grandpa or your aunts/uncles and cousins along too.
And what I also find interesting is that their website doesn't advertise "subject to availability" or "may not be offered at all locations" or something to that effect. So if they are advising it is a "service" (or whatever you want to call it) and not stating that it is possible for it to "not be offered", it should not be suspended. That is really false advertising.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter