SW Dolphin Feeding

clickrs

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Is the dolphin feeding something you need to pay or sign up for or is that free? I couldn't find any info about it on the SW website.
Thanks.

There is a charge, I want to say something like $10 each but I can't be 100% there is always a queue for it but they do 3-4 sessions in the times so don't be put off like I first was that you won't get in. Everyone that goes in has to pay, so I took my sons in and took pics of them doing it, it's over really fast but is wonderful!

Yes, the dolphin feeding is an extra fee ($7 per person). When you get a map for the day, it will list the dolphin feeding times. The lines can get pretty long (esp. now that it's summer time), but like ktandspen said, you can always try the next session if the one you wanted gets too full. There will be photographers across the pool taking pictures. If they happen to get a picture of you feeding a dolphin, those pictures are available for purchase afterwards. :)

Thanks for the info, that is helpful, so that I limit it to the kids and on adult to take pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter