SW & DME-no luggage tag-question about my route through MCO...needed ASAP!

Kevenswife2

WDW vs DLR...impossible to choose a favorite!
I'm leaving my house for CMH at 5:30 am Tuesday, July 27th (tomorrow) and need some help.

This trip was a last minute adventure. I have DME scheduled but haven't received my luggage tags. I read in another post a while back that it's a long haul from SW baggage claim to DME.

Please, could someone give me directions as to the best route to take from Southwest's gates, to baggage claim, to DME?

Thanks in advance to all who give me some help.

Thanks to all who read my post, even though you didn't reply. I went back and found the post I was talking about. While it's not step-by-step it should help.

Off to CMH!! :laughing:

Are you arriving after 10pm? If so, then you will need to make the trip to Southwest baggage claim to get your bags.

However, if you are arriving before 10pm, there is no need to go to baggage claim, despite the fact that you don't have DME tags for your luggage. Go right to the DME desk and give them your baggage claim tags. They will have someone pull your bags and they'll be delivered to the resort.

Oops, now I see you are already gone! Oh well...I hope you have a great trip!

For those of you Southwest folks eavesdropping ...

... best route ...

After getting off the tram and coming out in the open at Level 3 in the main terminal buidling:

Turn right, go under the 3 foot high neon A and then go down one flight (to level 2) to find the Southwest carousels.

Or ...

Turn left, go under the big neon B and then go down two flights (to level 1) to find the DME welcoming area. Down at level 1, proceed down the corridor with the windows to the outside at your left.

If you do go to the carousels, you more or less have to retrace your steps, come back up to where you exited security, then go the other way, under the big neon B, etc. to get to the DME area. Actually there is a slight shortcut, coming back up midfield, crossing the food court, and under another big neon B on the other side to get down to the DME area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter