SW - DIS Mission Teleporter network

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
hahahaha FINALLY I can use my idea for a teleporter network.

Seeing what Cruise and Mims were up to in the other thread it made sense to get this started

snag0091dr0.jpg

I have made Cruise and Mims officers of the room so they can edit / add / boot (WOOT FOR THE BOOT).

The owner of the room is Dis Boards, and the room is titled DISBoards Club House

The teleporters will take you to all the missions created by our members.

Just post your mission info here and cruise or mims can you hook you up.

I guess I better start saving up for more mirror teleporters huh? LOL

oh and heres a direct link to the room ;) bookmark it in your browser also

http://www.smallworlds.com/home/disboards/

Are you only using the mirror portals? I have a Gothic one I can donate if you want it.

For aesthetic reasons I was using them but you know how that goes, when we are out of porters who knows what will happen LOL The porters are very large so another thing is perhaps the next room might be using a different porter.

Thanks for the offer, just might take you up on it :)

Wow, I feel honored! I will log on and purchase another mirror porter to add to the room.

People, don't forget to put the name of your space along with the name of the mission. I am searching for Evoulie's space now.

I just finished creating a mission... my name is SparklePixie and the mission is called Sparkle Pixie's Disney Villians Mission.

Are missions sorted by exp type? I think they should be.

My mission's name is Cardinal's Mission of Awesome and it gives experience for the Explorer track.

Are missions sorted by exp type? I think they should be.

My mission's name is Cardinal's Mission of Awesome and it gives experience for the Explorer track.

I am not sure that will work, as some mission creators may be changing them as needed from one XP track to another. This would create a lot of extra work for those of us adding links to the portals. I'm a little too blonde for that kind of work. Hehe!

Hi Everyone!

My SW title is: Gigi_Forever

My Mission title is: Free Quick Mission!

XP Path: Artist

Thanks for adding me, and trying my mission.

Also, if you are in need of a porter, please let me know. I'd be happy to donate too.

-Astro

Hey guys, many DIS peeps missions are not being played, if you try out this room you will see how easy it is to literally plow through your missions

If the mission stays in the room, after teleporting you just hit the backspace key and your right back to jump into the next mission in the teleport :)

Lets help get our other DIS missions played

Hey guys, many DIS peeps missions are not being played, if you try out this room you will see how easy it is to literally plow through your missions

If the mission stays in the room, after teleporting you just hit the backspace key and your right back to jump into the next mission in the teleport :)

Lets help get our other DIS missions played

I tried that but it didnt work. but all u have to do is go to smallworlds.com/home/disboards :)

I tried that but it didnt work. but all u have to do is go to smallworlds.com/home/disboards :)

Hmmm... the backspace is working fine for me (just loading slow though).

Working my way through these awesome missions... skipping over Gracie's (hehe)

Google?? I need Google??

Hmmm... the backspace is working fine for me (just loading slow though).

Working my way through these awesome missions... skipping over Gracie's (hehe)

Google?? I need Google??

It's not like I would put something obnoxious in my mission like make people say "gracie rocks!" for instance... :dance3:

It's not like I would put something obnoxious in my mission like make people say "gracie rocks!" for instance... :dance3:

I would NEVER in a million years put "Gracie rocks" in one of my missions! Geesh.... :rolleyes:

(you keep coming back tho, don't you ;) )

I am making a mission right now. I am Emilyy Brown in SW, and My Room is going to be called The Spa Quest (currently called Spa :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter